I.M.N.A Solutions Ltd. (a company established in Israel) and/or I.M.N.A Solutions Inc. (a company established in the US) (“we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please note that we provide different or additional privacy notices in connection with certain activities.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data you provided directly to us
We collect personal data directly from you in a variety of ways, including when you:
- Contact us via the Website or email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise;
- Sign up for our newsletter or alerts.
Personal data we collect automatically
We automatically collect personal data when you access and use our Website. The types of information we collect may include:
- Networking and device information, such as your browser type, IP address, and operating system version, language settings;
- Information about your activity on our Website, such your access times, pages viewed, the routes by which you access our Website;
- Basic analytics for user experience improvement (such as button clicked, usage (such as logging info) and crash reporting);
Personal data we collect from other sources
We may collect personal data about you from other sources. For example, we may collect personal data about you from:
- Third-party social media and communication services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and Instagram, that you use to interact with our Website or that allow you to share information (e.g., via plugins, widgets or other tools), but always in accordance with the authorization procedures and privacy settings you establish with such services; and
- Unaffiliated parties, such as service providers that we use, analytics companies, advertising networks, consumer data resellers, and other third parties that provide us with information, so we can better understand you and provide you with information and offers that may be of interest to you.
Personal data we derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the other types of personal data we collect. For example, we may infer your location based on your IP address
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use personal data for business and commercial purposes, including to:
- communicate with you;
- administer and provide you with support per your request;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- provide a mailing list in order to facilitate a forum to discuss our services;
- if you have opted in to marketing, communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- improve, test and monitor our Website;
- keep our Website secure, safe and to prevent fraud.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- cloud storage provides located in Europe and/or USA to store the personal data you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- provided you have consented, advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website.
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organizations if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation, process or request;
- enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
We will also disclose your information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect, use and share your Personal Information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. This may be because:
- You have provided your consent to us using the Personal Information (e.g. where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality);
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. providing you with our Products, and services, creating your user account);
- Our use of your Personal Information is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organization to market and support our products and services, subject to your interests and fundamental rights. In these cases we will look after your information at all times in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy rights and you have a right to object to processing as explained in “Your Rights” section below;
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have (e.g. the disclosure of information to law enforcement or tax authorities).
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to analyze visits to our website and help us improve our Website and services. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please follow your browser’s process for doing so. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Website.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we may send you and/or your organization periodic marketing messages, including newsletters, promotions and special offers. We will use your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and email address to send these messages to you and/or your organization. You are able to opt out of personally receiving such messages without any negative effect to your relationship with us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email. However, please note that opting out may prevent you and/or your organization from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or special offers. We also reserve the right to contact you when we believe it necessary, including where required by law.
DATA SECURITY, TRANSFERS AND RETENTION
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary software, networking, storage, and related technology required to maintain our Website and communicate with you. We use commercially reasonable physical an technical safeguards to secure your data and protect it against unauthorized access, alteration of destruction. We encrypt highly confidential information communication by using end-to-end encryption methods. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. In such cases, we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain personal data in accordance with applicable law. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal data it holds if such personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
We do not use our services to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age 13 and to children under the age of 18 without the parent or guardian permission. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
You have certain rights with respect to how we treat your personal data, as described below.
You may review and modify your profile information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we update your profile information.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format by sending us a request via email, at email@example.com.
You may request a copy of your personal data in an electronic format that you can take to other service providers. We will respond to your request within 30 days by providing a link to a location where the data can be downloaded.
Objection to Marketing
At any time, you have the right to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you marketing materials, including where we build profiles for such purposes, and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
Opt Out Right
You can stop all collection of information by the Website easily by stop surfing our Website.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with the data protection supervisory authority in the EU country in which you live or work where you think we have infringed data protection laws.
To exercise any of these rights above, please contact us at email@example.com. In addition, you have the right to complain to any applicable data protection supervisory authority.
Please note that these rights are limited, for example, where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other individuals or our trade secrets or intellectual property, where there are overriding public interest reasons or where we are required by law to retain your personal data.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: May 12th, 2020